Scraper Systems Model 110
Snow Removal Equipment for Trucks: Semi-Permanent Installation
To pause the slideshow, hover your curser over any image in the gallery
- Base plate-mounted
- Made of heavy-duty 12 in. wide flange beams and 8 in. structural tubing
- Extra-wide 15 ft. drive-thru frame
- Accommodates truck & trailer heights from 9 ft. to 16 ft. (continuously adjustable)
- Deep-V plow blade
- 16 in. high concave radius x 13.3 ft. length
- Heavy steel plate construction
- 1 in. thick full-length rubber wiper squeegee (bolted on)
- Accu-Track plow guide system for full flush contact with roof
- Harrington 1/2 ton extreme-duty electric chain hoist for plow height adjustment
- Pre-wired weather-tight electrical boxes mounted on driver's side steel beam column, including:
- Operator's control box with hoist up & down pendant
- Off/On safety switch main connection — just 110V/15 amp service required
- 250W metal halide flood light with photocell mounted at top of unit
- 18 in. sq. base plates on beams for mounting to concrete footers in field
- Footer design drawings, anchor bolts and bolt patterns provided
- 3-step durable all-weather finishing process; machinery-grade, rust-prohibitive enamel
The Model 110 snow removal unit involves a Semi-Permanent Installation. Concrete footers must be poured on site prior to the unit being installed. While the footers are considered permanent, the fact that this unit has a base-plate, bolt-on mounting system means that it can be relocated should the need arise.
Continuously Adjustable Height
Like all of our Scraper System models, the drive-under frame measures a generous 15 ft. across, while accommodating truck trailer heights from 9 ft. to 14 1/2 ft. The plow assembly is powered by our Harrington 1/2 ton extreme-duty 110V electric chain hoist controllable from the operator's station mounted on the driver's side beam column or by the optional radio remote control system.
Deep-V Plow Assembly
The deep-V plow blade is over 13 ft. wide and discharges deep, heavy snow to both sides of the trailer. This removes more snow more quickly than other designs. Even in uneven terrain, the pliable rubber edge of the plow blade remains in constant contact with the truck trailer tops thanks to our Accu-Track guide system. And it is safe to use on translucent roofs.
Quick Assembly and Installation
The unit comes pre-wired from our factory, and most installations can be completed in one day on the pre-installed concrete footers. Scraper Systems provides employee training for safe operation of the snow removal system.