Fixed Mount Snow Removal Machine for Buses & Open-Top Tarped Trailers
Scraper Systems Model 770
Fixed-Mount Installation on Concrete Footers
This model comes with heavy steel base plates welded on the main support beams. Concrete footers must be constructed and poured on site prior to the unit installation. With this bolt-on mounting system, the unit can be relocated should the need arise.
To pause the slideshow, hover your curser over any image in the gallery
Triple Stage Snow Removal Assembly
Our exclusive Triple Stage Plow/Brush/Wiper assembly quickly (less than one minute) discharges up to two feet of heavy snow to both sides of the bus. Our proprietary design ensures all snow is removed from the entire roof surface, while gliding smoothly over escape hatches and lights. And it is effective and safe for use on open-top tarped trailers.
- STAGE 1: Deep-V steel plow blade (16 in. high concave radius x 13.3 ft. length) removes the higher depths of snow.
- STAGE 2: 5-row poly brush unit contacts the full width of bus roof to clear remaining snow; safely passes over hatches and lights.
- STAGE 3: Side-mounted neoprene rubber contour wiper strips clear snow from rounded roof edges.
See the Bus & Transit model in action and hear how Scraper Systems handles all of the snow clearing for Jennnings Transportation.
Infinitely Adjustable Height
Scraper Systems models accommodate all vehicle heights from full-sized buses to minivans. The plow assembly is powered by our Harrington 1/2 ton extreme duty 110V electric chain hoist controllable from the operator's station mounted on the driver's side beam column or by the optional radio remote control system.
Quick Assembly and Installation
The unit comes pre-wired from our factory, and most installations can be completed in less than a day (pre-constructed concrete footers are required). Scraper Systems provides employee training for safe operation of the snow removal system.
Bus & Transit models clear all snow from rounded roofs, while passing safely over hatches and lights.
Model 770 Unit Details
- Base plate-mounted
- Extra-wide 15 ft. drive-thru frame made of heavy-duty structural steel
- Accommodates full-sized buses and minivans (continuously adjustable)
- Triple Stage Snow Removal System
- Deep-V plow blade (16 in. high concave radius x 13.3 ft. length)
- Bus-top brush assembly: 5 rows of extreme duty poly brushes which safely pass over hatches and lights
- Side-mounted neoprene rubber contour wipers
- Accu-Track plow guide system for flush contact over the entire length of the roof
- Harrington 1/2 ton extreme-duty electric chain hoist for plow height adjustment
- Pre-wired weather-tight control panel mounted on driver's side of machine, including:
- Off/On main power switch — just 110V/15 amp service required
- Hoist up & down pendant control with 8 ft. of cord
- 250W metal halide flood light with photocell mounted at top of unit
- 3-step durable all-weather finishing process; machinery-grade, rust-prohibitive enamel
- (2) 6 in. x 6 ft. Schedule 40 concrete-filled steel pipe bollards (optional)
- Heavy steel base plates on beams for mounting to concrete footers in field
- Footer design drawings, anchor bolts and bolt patterns provided