High Quality Construction
Equipment designed for fast, efficient, low-maintence operation in the harshest of winter conditions
Scraper Systems patented designs (Patent #5802654 and Patents Pending) incorporate heavy, extreme duty materials and components with few moving parts that require little to no maintenance. The result is a reliable machine that is simple to operate and will get your vehicles back on the road fast and snow-free.
- 12 in. wide flange steel beams for frame main columns
- 8 in. rectangular steel tubing for frame top beam
- Heavy steel reinforcing and bracing throughout
- 3/16 in. steel plate reinforced plow blade, framed by 8 in. rectangular tubing
- 1 in. thick x 6 in. rubber plow wiper blade
- Harrington SNER electric chain hoist built for extreme duty applications that require single phase power; 60 minute, H4 duty rated motor; maintenance friendly features include a unique chain guide, hinged control panel, sealed housing and durable load sheave
- NEMA 4 water-tight, dust-tight electrical enclosures
- Grade 8 high tensile bolts used throughout
- 3-step durable all-weather painting process:
- Steel grit blast chamber surface cleaning
- High quality, rust-prohibitive alkyd primer
- High gloss, high solids, machinery grade enamel premium finish coat
Fabricated and assembled in our modern, spacious, automated factory in Lancaster, PA USA.
Harrington electric chain hoist built for extreme duty applications. All models are available with CSA-certified hoists for Canadian installation.
3/16 in. steel plate reinforced plow blade with 1 in. thick rubber plow wiper blade